Friday 10 August 2012

Yellow Carpet by AISYAH AHMAD SABRY

 My brief is to work with yellow carpet in an interior. Yellow was my less favorite color. So, i find it quite hard to work with. Yellow is a very strong color and most yellows have a bright feel.Yellow is the color of creativity, intellect,memory and communication. 

Here are a range of yellow color scheme.


 I also did a few color schemes. I found that complementary color scheme attracts me more than the other color schemes.

An example of complementary color scheme. This scheme can be dull. So, I added the  wallpaper and  purple dotted painting on the wall to give a more interesting view of the interior.

An example of analogous color scheme. I found that this color scheme is more bold and dark than the others.

Another complementary color scheme.














No comments:

Post a Comment