Sunday 12 August 2012

Colour Scheme by Samantha Jackett

My colour challenge was the colour orange as i just hate it! I had to incorporate something orange into a room, it could be a lamp, pillow, or small wall.
These were some of my colour schemes. 



Here i found an orange vase in a kitchen setting as the kitchen itself is quite bland and only uses the grey tones, I thought the orange vase was great as it added a pop of colour but it wasn't enough to be distracting or too bright. It is something that i would have added into a modern kitchen. 


I wanted to show an orange pillow on a chair or couch so I added some orange into an image to show what it would be like. As the tones of the chair are quite creamy white the orange adds in colour and makes the chair and would make the room more colourful and interesting. 


This is an image of a kitchen where they have painted one wall orange. The one wall being orange makes the space more appealing, colourful and interesting. I think they have used the colour well in this space as it is not a full wall of orange as this could be too over powering and bright, but by adding it on a small wall it dosent overpower the space and adds in that bit of colour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment